A free thinker in the Heartland...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Favorite Christmas Movies 5


"Know what I mean?" Here is a movie that most people won't see even around Christmas time... Ernest Saves Christmas.

What can I say, I like very silly movies. This is a good kids movie, IMHO, and will even get laughs out of adults.

With such lines as:

Ernest P. Worell: You know, I don't tell many people this, but Christmas is just about my favorite time. Ever since I was a little kid, I always felt like it was my own personal holiday.



If you have seen the movie, my favorite line is "Air Brakes". I only found one scene from the movie in good quality...



I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for video of this movie... so here is a trailer in very poor video quality...



Jim Varney RIP

Labels: