A free thinker in the Heartland...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sweet Sweet Music

If you scroll down to the bottom of the right panel on this webpage, you will find a box from FineTune. If you then click on play, you would hear streaming music of my choice. This is a very neat and cool thing that I ruthlessly stole from Pure and Easy... just like the gadgets I post.

Now if you flip through my music selection, please note that:

  1. I am no music snob
  2. My music choices are stuck in the 90's sucky rock catagory
  3. You can mock these choices all you want, I don't care what you think :P


Now if you like the interface, I suggest looking into it. They have a huge library, and I was able to find the obsure crap I listened to soo long ago. The only negative is that every so often the play stream will lag, thus stopping the music. Oh and did I mention that it is FREE?