A free thinker in the Heartland...

Friday, December 15, 2006

I Link, Therefore I Am

Wanna read the best review of "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer" EVER? Then go to Mike's Neighborhood and read The Misfits Weren't The Nitwits. Here is a sample of the goodness:
Now . . . let's just get something out in the open right now, shall we? Some of you may be thinking, "Rudolph??? Are you kidding?" Some of you may even be thinking, "This is a silly movie? It isn't even a movie, it's a goddamn children's Christmas special." (And the rest of you are certainly thinking, "For crissakes, I'm already exhausted and he hasn't even started talking about the program yet"). Well tough titties to all of you. Cause this is the choice. And I've got three good reasons to make this selection. In order of importance:

1. The Ultimate Outsider's Story. Misfits, rebels, independents. I was SO all-over this, even as a child (I told you I was a weird kid);

2. I will straight-out mess you up if I hear you dissing Rudolph. Make no mistake; and . . .

3. Yukon. Fucking. Cornelius.

And if that 3rd reason, alone, ain't good enough, then you'd better just stop reading right now and come back next week.


UPDATE: Might as well link to the movie online. Here is Part 1:



Click for Part 2, and Part 3.

Or watch the whole thing at YouTube. Here are links to Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

Labels: