Thanks For The Meme-ories...
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Um, ok... here I go.
- I am not much of a music person anymore. I don't mind music, but I like things to be quiet now. Don't know when this happened, but it is how I am now.
- I owned the greatest cat in the world when I was a kid. We named her Pepper, and she showed up on my parents doorstep when I was 4. She was very independent, a great hunter, tough, and she preferred my brother and I more than my parents. She lived a long life, and died when I was about 22.
- I like amusement parks, but I really don't get the point of waiting in hour long lines for a 2 minute max ride. So I don't go much.
- I can't bluff at all in poker.
- I talk to the wife of my brother more than my brother. Why? My brother and I are just not talkers, but she is.
- I never tried Vodka till I was 29. When I was 19, I had my first experience with hard alcohol, and drank way too much and regret what happened afterwards (even though I blacked out so I don't remember.) After that I just stuck to beer, because I couldn't stomach (literally) any hard alcohol.
- I love movies, and I like silly/stupid comedies. I don't like all stupid comedies though... like anything with that Get R Done guy are just too dumb for my taste.
- I took 6 years worth of spanish lessons, but still can hardly speak the language. I can sorta read it, and can hear something and understand it... but I just can't speak it.
Ok that's it. I am not tagging anyone, but hey if anyone still visits this site, feel free to do one yourself. I am going back into my anti-blogging anti-social seclusion... so see ya in a few weeks or so. Bye! :)