A free thinker in the Heartland...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Feministing On The Colbert Report

I am not only jealous of Jessica Valenti because she can write books and I can't... but now she is going to be on the Colbert Report! From Feministing:
Ever since Jane Fonda and Gloria Steinem gave Stephen Colbert a little "ice cream threeway", feminists have had a special place in their heart for Colbert. And now a new blog, Feminists for Colbert, makes it official.

And since it seems a bit serendipitous that the shirts featured on so much of the blog share a name with my book, I figured this would be a good time to mention that I'll actually be on The Colbert Report on June 5. (Giving me just enough to build up a puke-inducing amount of nervousness.)

So get your beer and popcorn ready for that show! Congrats Jessica!!!