A free thinker in the Heartland...

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Book Meme

Ok Tom tagged me with this one...

The Rules -
* Find the nearest book
* Name the book
* The author
* Turn to page 123
* Go to the fifth sentence on the page
* Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
* Tag three more folks.

Alrighty then:

I got The DaVinci Code, by Dan Brown.

"Hedging his bets, he ordered half of his men back to the louvre perimeter. The other half he sent to guard the only location in Paris where Robert Langdon could find safe harbor."

Ok, I know I was supposed to put 3 sentences, but that is all that was left of the page. I would have done the other book I got right on hand, Insight Guides' Hawaii, but page 123 is just pictures of Hawaii.

I tag Mixter, Sine.Qua.Non, and (just out of curiosity what he has on hand) CJ.

Update: Bad bad blogger... I should have proofread this post... for I didn't link back to Tom Hilton of If I Ran The Zoo. It is one of my favorite blogs, so hopefully this slight oversight (which is now corrected) is overlooked. :)

Update 2: CJ has answered the call! And so did Mixter! And also Sine.Qua.Non too!