A free thinker in the Heartland...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Today In Sports

Colt won easily, I have been feeling sorry for our division teams Texas and Tennessee.  Sure I want the Colts to beat them, but I don't want them to be horrible year after year.  It seems the Bears are going to have a good team this year, but I am NO fan.  I hate them, and the Cubs.  Speaking of baseball... the Chisox were swept by Oakland... the Sox are still 5 games back of the division leader, and now 4 games back in the wildcard.  Damn Tigers and Twins TO HELL! 

Notre Dame lost yesterday, which actually amused me.  I am not a fan, I am an IU fan and since they suck at football I want everyone to suffer with me. 

Back to watching Dallas/Washington.  I am cheering for Washington and even though they are having a tough game, they are hanging in there.